Monday, September 18, 2017

For the love of nature

I may have made my dwellings here in the city, but I am from the mountains and the hills. That is where I was born and raised. My entire childhood days are filled with adventures into the woods and forests. Going to the mountains and hills is going home to the embracing arms of the nature. Filled with riches and the beauty of the nature, there lies the fountains of life. It is in the forest of the mountains that I get refreshed and find new life for my soul. It is the quiet surroundings listening to the chirping sound of the birds, the musical notes of the insects, the whispering of the leaves of the trees, the gurgling sound of the flowing water in the rivers and the sight far and wide that energizes and renews me.

No comments:

Post a Comment